Note: UnitiQute2, with various internal upgrades is now shipping.
The UnitiQute includes a preamplifier with two analogue inputs, five 32bit/192kHz-capable digital inputs and all the traditional Naim musical clarity and transparency. Next, UnitiQute includes a muscular power amplifier that provides all the rhythmic punch and definition you would expect from Naim.
You want conventional radio? Well, UnitiQute includes FM and DAB+ tuners that get the best possible performance from either format. UnitiQute is happy also to play music from an iPod or MP3 player via its front panel-mounted USB socket. The USB audio connection is digital so iPod sound quality is optimised, and Apple authenticated too so compatibility is seamless. And the same USB socket can be used to play music files in almost any format at up to 32bit/192kHz resolution straight from a memory stick. And it doesn't end there.
A network Ethernet socket and integrated Wi-Fi means that, along with everything else, UnitiQute can easily tap into Internet radio or UPnP servers, a Naim HDX for example, to drop almost unlimited music choices right into your lap. Talk about cute. This model doesn’t include a CD player, while the Uniti2 does.
• UPnP-enabled to stream audio files from any server such as a UnitiServe, NAS or computer on the
• vTuner 5* full service internet radio
• DAB/DAB+ enabled
• Streams/plays WAV, FLAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, AAC, Windows-Media-formatted content, Ogg
Vorbis and MP3 files from any suitable UPnP device or USB-connected storage device up to
32bit/192kHz (ALAC only to 24/96kHz).
• Gapless playback available on all lossless file formats and most lossy formats (exc Ogg Vorbis and
Windows Media-formatted content)
• Apple authenticated enabling digital output from iPod for ultimate quality iPod/iPhone control,
charging and front-panel content display when connected to front-panel USB port via standard iPod
• Multiple intuitive control interfaces: front panel buttons, remote control handset and n-Stream iPad,
iPhone and iPod Touch control app
• Ethernet and Wi-Fi network connectivity
• High quality Burr-Brown DAC
• Five up to 32bit/192kHz-capable S/PDIF digital inputs (2 x optical, 2 x optical, 1 x 3.5mm TOSlink) for
external digital sources
• Two analogue inputs (1 x RCA, 1 x 3.5mm front panel socket)
• Two analogue outputs (1 x speaker output, 1 x preamp output (RCA))
• Front-panel USB port for replay of USB-stored audio
• Front-panel 3.5mm headphone connector
• USB mini-b connector for software upgrades
• British build and design